The Artist & The Engineer
A one day event for coaches and developers 18th June 2015
“Harmonising the Artist and Engineer in ourselves and our coaching -
Coaching Authentically In the 21st Century”
What does this programme do?
Discover fresh insights, approaches and scope of coaching, so that your practice becomes more authentic and expansive using the artist and engineer metaphors in developing your mastery.
“To boldly go where no one has gone before”
Explore your practice by:
- Combining creative coaching tools with process driven methodologies to work more effectively
- To understand your own balance of creativity and process driven approach, so that you can adapt readily to your clients, and bring more benefit to them.
- Finding courage and using your intuition, creativity and common sense to choose how to work with your clients in any given moment
- Practical ways of self developing your coaching so that the authentic and inspirational you comes to the fore and creates a sense of easy and doing it easily
- Understanding the sights and sounds that are the themes of your life and work
Brought to you by a practicing artist and engineer who are also highly experienced coaches, who came together to bring about fresh insights into what coaches can do and be:
“I found the Artist and the Engineer day really thought provoking and insightful. Jen and Peter come from different backgrounds and their approach and preferences really complement each other. As a coach this has provided me with some unique, new and interesting ways to work with clients. I have also personally benefited by using the tools and techniques applied in the workshop”. AH, Senior L+D Specialist
The Artist Jenn Gash
Starting life in Human Resources, Jenn re-trained as an Occupational Therapist. Her interest in positive psychology and therapeutic relationships led her to train as a coach in 2005. Her passion for creativity led her to specialise in creativity coaching. www.craftyourlife.co.uk
The Engineer Peter Mayes
Starting life in construction and then engineering firms as a designer then work study engineer Peter progressed into specialist roles for multinationals in Human Resource Development before becoming a consultant and trainer in leadership development. www.petermayes.co.uk
How to book?
Please email email@example.com
Investment £150.00 including all refreshments, lunch and materials
Basepoint Business Centre, Rivermead Drive, Westlea, Swindon, SN5 7EX
phone: 01793 608800 www.basepoint.co.uk
Within 2 miles of junction 16 M4
Contact Jenn on 07772267004 Or Contact Peter on 0793 334 4707